Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Update - New Blog



Hi everyone! So as you know, I love country music and have even been able to use this blog to interview some great up and coming artists! However, I do realize that this topic is slightly different from the content on Lauren Rose, so I am so excited to announce that I have created another blog for all things country music called The California Boot. I will have all of my previous interviews uploaded there as well as some exciting new ones that are in the works. If country music is an interest of yours, I highly recommend you check it out and follow me on twitter! I'm still in the process of getting it exactly the way I want, but it's coming along nicely. I hope you all are having a great week - I'm off to Hawaii and have some fun posts to put on this blog that I can't wait for you all to see!

-Lauren

1 comment: