1. J Crew 3" Chino shorts: I own 2 pairs and I want more! The colors are so cute and the shorts themselves are extremely flattering and comfortable. A definite must for spring and summer!
2. Pearl earrings: I have worn my Forever 21 pearl earrings almost everyday this month. They go with everything and I feel more put together when I am wearing them.
3. Starburst Jellybeans: Warning - these are addicting! My friends gave them to me for my birthday and they are so good! I have been eating them while studying and doing homework; they make it a little better.
4. NYX HD Concealer: This stuff works great for the price! I know there are better concealers out there, but this one is so cheap and does the job. It blends nicely and provides good coverage. I highly recommend it!
5. NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brûlée: Again, another NYX product! But this color is gorgeous and leaves lips feeling soft and moisturized. It's a good layering lip gloss to put over a lip stain or lipstick. Or you can use it by itself like I do.
6. Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift Perfume: This scent has been out for a few years now, but I never get tired of it. Maybe I also like it because I got to try it when I MET her at her concert three years ago.
1. Favorite song: I can't choose between 'She Get Me High" by Luke Bryan and 'Automatic' by Miranda Lambert - they have both been on repeat equally!
2. Favorite TV Show: "Chrisley Knows Best" is my guilty pleasure. I've been watching it on my laptop before I go to bed and my roommate thinks I'm crazy when I actually laugh out loud.
Disclaimer: None of the products are sponsored. All opinions are my own.